Monday 17 March 2014

Gilmara Hanemann Gorges

Hello Everybody!!!

My name is Gilmara Hanemann Gorges and I´m the Coordinator of this project here in my school together with my friend Juliana Simon.
I´m married with Alexandre Gorges and we´ve two daughters that I love to much !!!! 
My oldest daughter is Daphany Marah Gorges, she´s 14 years old and she loves to read a lot !!! She studies a lot and I´m very proud of her!
My youngest daugther is Lara Alexandra Gorges, she´s 1 year old and she is a lovely and smart baby!
I´m an Advisor at school and I love my job very much
In my free time I love to stay with my family.  I also love to read and to learn more and more. 
I also have two dogs called Wendy and Kessy. 
My profile on facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/gilmarahanemanngorges



My daughter Daphany

My daughter Lara

I and my love Alexandre Gorges

1 comment:

  1. Gilmara...your family is very beatiful!!!
    estou encantada também com os vídeos da Páscoa!!!! Fiquei orgulhosa dos meninos e meninas!!!!!!! Parabéns!!!!!!!!!! continuem assim arrasando.

    ReplyDelete